Important Resources and Links
- 5 Key Facts About Your New Medicare Card
- Protect Yourself from Medicare Fraud- Card
- Report Medicare Fraud – Card
- Types of Medicare Waste
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services: 800-Medicare or 800-633-4227
- Medicare Fraud Strike Force: 800-Medicare or 800-633-4227
- New York State Attorney General: General Helpline 1-800-771-7755 or TDD/TTY
Toll Free Line: 1-800-788-9898
- New York State Insurance Department Insurance Fraud Hotline: 888-FRAUDNY (888-372-8369)
StateWide's Certified Counselors
StateWide’s certified counselors provide FREE personalized, confidential, unbiased information about Medicare options including prescription drug plans.
Call us at 1-800-333-4374 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
No Medicare or Social Security identifying information should be shared in an email. A counselor will be in touch with you to discuss your needs.
StateWide is committed to providing education about the important issues affecting seniors today such as Medicare Fraud, Patient's Rights, and other issues. If you or your organization would like to request a presenter from StateWide, please call us at
fill out a speaker request form here