- Accessing Services and Benefits
- Patients Rights
- Medicare Health and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Medicare Fraud and Abuse
StateWide is committed to providing education about the important issues affecting seniors today. If you or your organization would like to request a presenter from StateWide, give us a call or click on the button below to fill out a speaker request form.
- JAN 28 – Highlighting funding through the NYS Office for Aging in the Governor’s Proposed Budget.
- FEB 11 – Highlighting issues in the remainder of the Governor’s Proposed budget that impact older residents, including Medicaid.
- FEB 2 – NYS Legislature Fiscal Hearing on the Governor’s Proposed Budget on Human Services – Deputy Director Gail Myers Testimony RECORDING
- FEB 8 NYS Legislature Fiscal Hearing on the Governor’s Proposed Budget on Health
IF YOU MISSED THE SESSION ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, CLICK ON THE RED BUTTON TO VIEW THE RECORDING.
Kathleen Otte, Regional Administrator, Centers for Medicare and Medicare Services (CMS), within the Office of Program Operations and Local Engagement (OPOLE)
Rhonda Schwartz, Regional Administrator, Administration for Community Living (ACL), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
Our 2021 Virtual Convention ends with renewed efforts to improve the lives of NYS seniors. We have big plans ahead for 2022 and our 50th Anniversary. Stay tuned!
Weekly Roundups cover the latest news, featured events, and advocacy updates for the week.