StateWide collaborates with other organizations to ensure that experts are available throughout the state to provide information on patients rights and counseling on Medicare and EPIC benefits.
- 1199-SEIU Retired Members Division
- Albany Guardian Society
- American Society on Aging
- Campaign for NY Health
- DC 37 Retirees
- Health Care For All – NY
- Home Care Crisis Coalition
- Medicaid & Medicare Advisory Group
- Medicaid Matters NY
- National Coalition on Aging
- National Community Reinvestment Coalition
- NYS Attorney General’s Office
- NYS Funeral Directors Association
- NY State Society on Aging
- US ACL
Are you a nursing home resident, family member, or friend with visiting experiences? We need to hear from you! Our first council meeting will take place on Tuesday, August 10, 2021. We are looking for individuals to share their experiences for the first meeting. ...
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, the federal government has provided a range of programs to support individuals, families, and communities: The Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) is a temporary Federal Communications Commission (FCC) program to help families and...