StateWide collaborates with other organizations to ensure that experts are available throughout the state to provide information on patients rights and counseling on Medicare and EPIC benefits.
- 1199-SEIU Retired Members Division
- Albany Guardian Society
- American Society on Aging
- Campaign for NY Health
- DC 37 Retirees
- Health Care For All – NY
- Home Care Crisis Coalition
- Medicaid & Medicare Advisory Group
- Medicaid Matters NY
- National Coalition on Aging
- National Community Reinvestment Coalition
- NYS Attorney General’s Office
- NYS Funeral Directors Association
- NY State Society on Aging
- US ACL
Speakers: Kathleen Otte, Regional Administrator, Centers for Medicare and Medicare Services (CMS), within the Office of Program Operations and Local Engagement (OPOLE) Rhonda Schwartz, Regional Administrator, Administration for Community Living (ACL), U.S....
Are you a nursing home resident, family member, or friend with visiting experiences? We need to hear from you! We are continually looking for individuals to share their experiences with us. Please call us in advance to volunteer. 800-333-4374. MEETING TOPIC: Quality...