StateWide collaborates with other organizations to ensure that experts are available throughout the state to provide information on patients rights and counseling on Medicare and EPIC benefits.
- 1199-SEIU Retired Members Division
- Albany Guardian Society
- American Society on Aging
- Campaign for NY Health
- DC 37 Retirees
- Health Care For All – NY
- Home Care Crisis Coalition
- Medicaid & Medicare Advisory Group
- Medicaid Matters NY
- National Coalition on Aging
- National Community Reinvestment Coalition
- NYS Attorney General’s Office
- NYS Funeral Directors Association
- NY State Society on Aging
- US ACL
Federal Court Orders Appeal Rights on “Observation Status” Issue for Certain Medicare Hospital Patients
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE March 24, 2020 Contact: Matthew Shepard: 202-293-5760, MShepard@MedicareAdvocacy.org In a decision issued today, Judge Michael P. Shea of the U.S. District Court in Hartford, Connecticut found that certain Medicare beneficiaries who are placed on...
Medicare and Coronavirus: What You Need to Know By Seema Verma Administrator, U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Since older Americans are particularly vulnerable to coronavirus (COVID-19), I wanted to let you know the steps we’re taking to help our...