StateWide collaborates with other organizations to ensure that experts are available throughout the state to provide information on patients rights and counseling on Medicare and EPIC benefits.
- 1199-SEIU Retired Members Division
- Albany Guardian Society
- American Society on Aging
- Campaign for NY Health
- DC 37 Retirees
- Health Care For All – NY
- Home Care Crisis Coalition
- Medicaid & Medicare Advisory Group
- Medicaid Matters NY
- National Coalition on Aging
- National Community Reinvestment Coalition
- NYS Attorney General’s Office
- NYS Funeral Directors Association
- NY State Society on Aging
- US ACL
Topic: Your Rights as a Utility Consumer in New York State: Just in Time for Heating Season Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 Time: 10:00 am—11:00 am Speaker: Rosa Maria Castillo-Kesper is the Director of Operations of the Public Utility Law Project To register for the...
A legacy phone scam using the 90# buttons on business landline telephones is still around, targeting phones served by a private branch exchange (PBX) or private automatic branch exchange (PABX). How this scam occurs You receive a call at your office from someone...