StateWide collaborates with other organizations to ensure that experts are available throughout the state to provide information on patients rights and counseling on Medicare and EPIC benefits.
- 1199-SEIU Retired Members Division
- Albany Guardian Society
- American Society on Aging
- Campaign for NY Health
- DC 37 Retirees
- Health Care For All – NY
- Home Care Crisis Coalition
- Medicaid & Medicare Advisory Group
- Medicaid Matters NY
- National Coalition on Aging
- National Community Reinvestment Coalition
- NYS Attorney General’s Office
- NYS Funeral Directors Association
- NY State Society on Aging
- US ACL
Discussion About the NY Health Act, Public Option and Other Proposed Federal Health Policies APRIL 27; 6 PM - 7 PM Join the meeting via computer, tablet or phone TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE; Registration questions, please call 518-719-5757 PANEL OF SPEAKERS: • María...
GILLIBRAND, JOINED BY MANHATTAN BP BREWER AND ADVOCATES, ANNOUNCES SWEEPING LEGISLATION TO LOWER PRESCRIPTION DRUG PRICES
StateWide Executive Director Maria Alvarez and Board President Mario Henry joined Senator Gillibrand, Manhattan Borough President Gale Brewer and DRNY Director Timothy Clune to announce a package of three bills to help reduce the cost of prescription drugs, and help...