StateWide collaborates with other organizations to ensure that experts are available throughout the state to provide information on patients rights and counseling on Medicare and EPIC benefits.
- 1199-SEIU Retired Members Division
- Albany Guardian Society
- American Society on Aging
- Campaign for NY Health
- DC 37 Retirees
- Health Care For All – NY
- Home Care Crisis Coalition
- Medicaid & Medicare Advisory Group
- Medicaid Matters NY
- National Coalition on Aging
- National Community Reinvestment Coalition
- NYS Attorney General’s Office
- NYS Funeral Directors Association
- NY State Society on Aging
- US ACL
ACTION ALERT Your voice is urgently needed to tell your Congressmember: Oppose creating a debt commission, which would allow changes to Social Security via a closed-door process to cut already modest earned benefits while avoiding public accountability. Social...
2024 STATEWIDE LEGISLATIVE ACTION TEAM IS OPEN FOR REGISTRATION Become part of our 2024 legislative leadership team, with trainings every third Thursday of the month from January - June. Meetings held via Zoom from 3-5PM. First session to be held January 18. ...