StateWide collaborates with other organizations to ensure that experts are available throughout the state to provide information on patients rights and counseling on Medicare and EPIC benefits.
- 1199-SEIU Retired Members Division
- Albany Guardian Society
- American Society on Aging
- Campaign for NY Health
- DC 37 Retirees
- Health Care For All – NY
- Home Care Crisis Coalition
- Medicaid & Medicare Advisory Group
- Medicaid Matters NY
- National Coalition on Aging
- National Community Reinvestment Coalition
- NYS Attorney General’s Office
- NYS Funeral Directors Association
- NY State Society on Aging
- US ACL
Resources to Accompany the Roundtable Discussion Hosted by Senator Rachel May and NY StateWide Senior Action Council on Nursing Home issues, from the Pandemic and Beyond.
Resources: Event Flyer Address current and systemic challenges at nursing homes, by Senator Rachel May. Published, Albany Times Union, May 19, 2020 Sen. May op-ed “Ensuring that residents of nursing homes and assisted living centers have regular and...
Source: Syracuse.com The New York coronavirus chart and map are updated daily with official numbers as they are released by the state Department of Health and Gov. Andrew Cuomo's office. They also update periodically with new numbers reported by county officials and...