StateWide collaborates with other organizations to ensure that experts are available throughout the state to provide information on patients rights and counseling on Medicare and EPIC benefits.
- 1199-SEIU Retired Members Division
- Albany Guardian Society
- American Society on Aging
- Campaign for NY Health
- DC 37 Retirees
- Health Care For All – NY
- Home Care Crisis Coalition
- Medicaid & Medicare Advisory Group
- Medicaid Matters NY
- National Coalition on Aging
- National Community Reinvestment Coalition
- NYS Attorney General’s Office
- NYS Funeral Directors Association
- NY State Society on Aging
- US ACL
By Stephanie Sorrell-White / firstname.lastname@example.org Posted Aug 28, 2019 at 1:00 PM ILION, N.Y. – Residents dealing with insufficient insurance or none at all may face a range of barriers, including the ability to handle the paperwork required to obtain the...
August 27, 2019 Kassadee Paulo (Left to right): Virginia Bough, Catherine Bucher, Mike Falonga, Marcus Harazin, Bob Sinacore, Lori Lyon, Stephanie Parrott and Mary Vanouse. FULTON – Some citizens of Oswego County met with two representatives of New York StateWide...