StateWide collaborates with other organizations to ensure that experts are available throughout the state to provide information on patients rights and counseling on Medicare and EPIC benefits.
- 1199-SEIU Retired Members Division
- Albany Guardian Society
- American Society on Aging
- Campaign for NY Health
- DC 37 Retirees
- Health Care For All – NY
- Home Care Crisis Coalition
- Medicaid & Medicare Advisory Group
- Medicaid Matters NY
- National Coalition on Aging
- National Community Reinvestment Coalition
- NYS Attorney General’s Office
- NYS Funeral Directors Association
- NY State Society on Aging
- US ACL
Join NY StateWide Senior Action Council to Help Prevent a Federal Debt Default.
This is an urgent action request for the week of 5/22/23 to New York organizations, businesses, and everyday people to those who represent New York in Congress. Together, we are calling on them to take immediate action to prevent debt default, and avoid harmful cuts...
Attorney General James Proposes Nation-Leading Regulations on Cryptocurrency Industry
Attorney General James Proposes Nation-Leading Regulations on Cryptocurrency Industry “NY StateWide Senior Action Council applauds Attorney General Letitia James' proposed legislation to Establish Digital Asset Safety & Transparency,” said Maria Alvarez, Executive...