Broome, Cayuga, Chemung, Chenango, Cortland, Madison, Onondaga, Oneida, Owego, Schuyler, Seneca, Tioga, Tompkins, wayne, Yates
The Tompkins County Chapter meets on the 3rd Thursday of each month at 12:45 PM .
The Finger Lakes Chapter meets on the 3rd Friday of every other month at 9:30AM.
The Wayne County group meets on the Second Monday of every other month.
Tompkins County Chapter meeting. (3rd Thursday of the month)
- Meetings often include presentations on topics of interest to seniors.
- You do not need to be a member to participate in a meeting.
- Currently, meeting participation is by telephone, with a zoom option.
- Most presentations are for 1 hour and when possible, include opportunity for Q&A interaction with the speaker.
- If there is no speaker, the meeting is called to order at 1 pm and typically runs until 3 pm.
- Occasionally, meetings will begin at 12:45 pm with a casual check-in for participants, followed by a 1-hour presentation, followed by a 1-hour business meeting agenda.
- For connection via computer or phone, please contact Chapter President Wil Lawrence for information.
Wil’s Lawrence, President. Phone: 607-277-2706 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
October 22, 2020: The Tompkins County Chapter of StateWide presented a virtual town hall featuring an interview with Assemblymember Dr. Anna Kelles representing the 125th District, including Tompkins County and the southwest of Cortland County. You can view a recording of that interview HERE (begins at the 4:07 mark)