The purposes of New York StateWide Senior Action Council shall be:
- To achieve through united action the dignity, well-being and security of all senior citizens of New York State;
- To provide a unified and articulate voice on behalf of older New Yorkers, especially as advocate for the low-income elderly and low-income persons of all generations;
- To promote the general well-being of the aging through educational processes outlining the legislative needs of the elderly;
- To promote the best interest of children and youth by intergenerational programs of mutual support;
- To develop in the community an awareness of the needs and the capabilities of older persons;
- To help develop the leadership abilities of the elderly through leadership training and skills utilization;
- To monitor programs and services to the elderly of New York State to ensure their full representation and participation in planning, implementation and evaluation
Topic: LEARN WHAT THE CULTURE CHANGE MOVEMENT IS. (VIEW FLYER) DATE: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 TIME: 10:00 AM to Noon REGISTER: Click HERE to register by computer, tablet or smart phone. To connect via phone: Call 646-558-8656; Meeting ID 853 0401 2920 # LEARN HOW YOU CAN...
Presentation: Federal Legislative Update Speaker: Gil Ruiz, Legislative Director; Office of US Senator Kirsten Gillibrand VIEW RECORDING NYC Chapter Meeting Notice April 2022
TOPIC: Going to the Hospital for an Invasive Procedure Speaker: Marcus Harazin, Coordinator, Patient Advocates Program RECORDING POWERPOINT PRESENTATION - Preparing for an Invasive Procedure FLYER Everyday thousands of people have invasive procedures to address health...