Albany, Columbia, Delaware, Fulton, Greene, Herkimer, Montgomery, Otsego, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady, Schoharie, Washington
Capital Region Events and News
- Legal counseling and assistance
- Senior housing and care facilities
- In-home services
- Long-term care
- Nutrition and food access
- Elder abuse support
- Caregiver support and more!
Albany Chapter Meeting – November 1, 2022
Where: The Pine Hills library, 517 Western Ave, Albany
Agenda: Continuing the celebration of StateWide’s 50th anniversary!
- President’s report
- Convention Recap
- Chapter Elections
- Benefits Update: Gail Myers, StateWide Deputy Director will provide news about Medicare (including drug costs), Social Security, Medicaid and Medicare Savings Program. Benefits improvements will be discussed.
- Bring a brownbag lunch if you wish. Beverages will be provided.
- If you have any questions, please call President Bob Sinacore at 518-313-7695.