Medicare, Health & Prescription Drug Coverage
- NOV 16, 2021: Medicare 101: A Virtual Event with Eric Hausman, Medicare Education Consultant, Outreach Counselor Gene Dumlao (VIEW RECORDING)
- Changes to the EPIC Program (5/1/20)
- Medicare Benefits and Coverage in light of the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Medicare Beneficiaries at a Glance
- EPIC Program Highlights 2020
- Medicare’s coverage of skilled therapy services does not turn on the presence or absence of a beneficiary’s potential for improvement, but rather on the beneficiary’s need for skilled care. Read more about the Jimmo v. Sebelius Class Action Suit Settlement Agreement.
- Your Medicare Card
Questions about Medicare? Read more…
- 2020 Medicare Frequently Asked Questions
- FAQ about Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans
- Medicare Advantage
- Glossary of Medicare Terms
- Medicare Premiums and Deductibles for 2020
- Each year, October 15 to December 7, Medicare beneficiaries can change their Medicare health plans and prescription drug coverage. Read more about other enrollment periods.
- What is EPIC? EPIC provides New York State seniors with co-payment assistance for Medicare Part D covered drugs.
StateWide's Certified Counselors
StateWide’s certified counselors provide FREE personalized, confidential, unbiased information about Medicare options including prescription drug plans.
Call us at 1-800-333-4374 or email us at email@example.com
Call us at 1-800-333-4374 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for FREE personalized, confidential, unbiased information about Medicare options including prescription drug plans.