Medicare, Health & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Medicare Beneficiaries at a Glance
- CMS announces 2019 Medicare Parts A & B premiums and deductibles
- 2019 EPIC Program Highlights
- New Medicare cards are coming beginning April 2018!
- Medicare’s coverage of skilled therapy services does not turn on the presence or absence of a beneficiary’s potential for improvement, but rather on the beneficiary’s need for skilled care. Read more about the Jimmo v. Sebelius Class Action Suit Settlement Agreement.
Questions about Medicare? Read more…
- Each year, October 15 to December 7, Medicare beneficiaries can change their Medicare health plans and prescription drug coverage. Read more about other enrollment periods.
- What is EPIC? EPIC provides New York State seniors with co-payment assistance for Medicare Part D covered drugs.
2019 EPIC Application
StateWide's Certified Counselors
StateWide’s certified counselors provide FREE personalized, confidential, unbiased information about Medicare options including prescription drug plans.
Call us at 1-800-333-4374 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in joining the CNY Health Task Force or have any questions please contact our Community Outreach and Digital Organizer, Emily Akpan.
eakpan.nysenior[at]gmail.com / 347-728-2910.