Medicare, Health & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Medicare Beneficiaries at a Glance
- CMS announces 2019 Medicare Parts A & B premiums and deductibles
- 2019 EPIC Program Highlights
- New Medicare cards are coming beginning April 2018!
- Medicare’s coverage of skilled therapy services does not turn on the presence or absence of a beneficiary’s potential for improvement, but rather on the beneficiary’s need for skilled care. Read more about the Jimmo v. Sebelius Class Action Suit Settlement Agreement.
Questions about Medicare? Read more…
- Each year, October 15 to December 7, Medicare beneficiaries can change their Medicare health plans and prescription drug coverage. Read more about other enrollment periods.
- What is EPIC? EPIC provides New York State seniors with co-payment assistance for Medicare Part D covered drugs.
Read more | EPIC application
StateWide's Certified Counselors
StateWide’s certified counselors provide FREE personalized, confidential, unbiased information about Medicare options including prescription drug plans.
Call us at 1-800-333-4374 or email us at email@example.com
StateWide is committed to providing education about the important issues affecting seniors today such as Medicare Fraud, Patient's Rights, and other issues. If you or your organization would like to request a presenter from StateWide, please call us at
fill out a speaker request form here