- Aging Advocates
- Better Neighborhoods, Inc.
- Campaign for America’s Future – Social Security
- Capital Area Consortium on Aging and Disability
- Catholic Charities of Ogdensburg
- Center for Independence of the Disabled in New York
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Citizens for Universal HealthCare (Hudson Valley)
- Community Action Organization of Erie County, Inc.
- Cornell Cooperative Extension – Orange County
- EPIC (Elderly Pharmaceutical Insurance Coverage)
- Funeral Consumers Alliance of L.I./NYC
- Goodard Riverside Community Center
- Health Insurance Information, Counseling & Assistance (HIICAP)
- Institute for the Puerto Rican / Hispanic Elderly, Inc.
- Joint Public Affairs Committee for Older Adults (JPAC) of the Jewish Association for Services for the Aging
- Legal Aid Society
- Lifespan of Greater Rochester Inc.
- Lockport Senior Center, Niagara County
- Long Term Care Community Coalition
- Medicare Rights Center
- National Caucus and Center on Black Aged
- National Committee of Grandparents for Children’s Rights (NCGCR)
- National Committee to Preserve Social Security & Medicareational Committee to Preserve Social Security
- Network for Good
- New York Citizens’ Committee on Aging
- New York Network for Action on Medicare and Social Security
- New York State Alliance for Retired Americans
- New York State Coalition for the Aging, Inc.
- New York State Government
- New York State Independent Living Council (NYSILC)
- New York State Office for the Aging
- New York State United Teachers (NYSUT)
- New York State United Teachers Retiree Services
- New Yorkers for Fiscal Fairness/Growing Together NY
- Niagara County Council on Aging
- NNORC Project in Albany
- NY State Ombudsman Program
- NYS Attorney General Smart Seniors Booklet
- Ontario County Office for the Aging
- OWL – The Voice of Midlife and Older Women – GNY
- Paraprofessional Healthcare Institute
- Prescription Access Litigation Project
- Rensselaer Organization United for Senior Endeavors
- Selfhelp Community Services, Inc.
- Senior Citizens Council of Clinton County, Inc.
- Social Security Administration
- Steuben County Office for the Aging
- Strengthen Social Security
- Ulster County Office for the Aging
- US Government Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Office of Older Americans
- Westchester County Board of Legislators
- Westchester County Department of Senior Programs and Services
Applications for the Home Energy Assistance Program will be accepted by local departments of social services beginning on Tuesday, November 13.
A household can receive a one-time regular HEAP benefit of up to $726 if they are eligible. Eligibility is based on income, household size and how the home is heated. A family of four can have a household income of up to $55,178 a year, or $4,598 a month, and still...read more
Social Security and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits for more than 67 million Americans will increase 2.8 percent in 2019, the Social Security Administration announced today. The 2.8 percent cost-of-living adjustment (COLA) will begin with benefits payable...read more
Today, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) announced the 2019 premiums, deductibles, and coinsurance amounts for Medicare Parts A and B. “CMS is committed to empowering beneficiaries with the information they need to make informed decisions about...read more