- Aging Advocates
- Better Neighborhoods, Inc.
- Campaign for America’s Future – Social Security
- Capital Area Consortium on Aging and Disability
- Catholic Charities of Ogdensburg
- Center for Independence of the Disabled in New York
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Citizens for Universal HealthCare (Hudson Valley)
- Community Action Organization of Erie County, Inc.
- Cornell Cooperative Extension – Orange County
- EPIC (Elderly Pharmaceutical Insurance Coverage)
- Funeral Consumers Alliance of L.I./NYC
- Goodard Riverside Community Center
- Health Insurance Information, Counseling & Assistance (HIICAP)
- Institute for the Puerto Rican / Hispanic Elderly, Inc.
- Joint Public Affairs Committee for Older Adults (JPAC) of the Jewish Association for Services for the Aging
- Legal Aid Society
- Lifespan of Greater Rochester Inc.
- Lockport Senior Center, Niagara County
- Long Term Care Community Coalition
- Medicare Rights Center
- National Caucus and Center on Black Aged
- National Committee of Grandparents for Children’s Rights (NCGCR)
- National Committee to Preserve Social Security & Medicareational Committee to Preserve Social Security
- Network for Good
- New York Citizens’ Committee on Aging
- New York Network for Action on Medicare and Social Security
- New York State Alliance for Retired Americans
- New York State Coalition for the Aging, Inc.
- New York State Government
- New York State Independent Living Council (NYSILC)
- New York State Office for the Aging
- New York State United Teachers (NYSUT)
- New York State United Teachers Retiree Services
- New Yorkers for Fiscal Fairness/Growing Together NY
- Niagara County Council on Aging
- NNORC Project in Albany
- NY State Ombudsman Program
- NYS Attorney General Smart Seniors Booklet
- Ontario County Office for the Aging
- OWL – The Voice of Midlife and Older Women – GNY
- Paraprofessional Healthcare Institute
- Prescription Access Litigation Project
- Rensselaer Organization United for Senior Endeavors
- Selfhelp Community Services, Inc.
- Senior Citizens Council of Clinton County, Inc.
- Social Security Administration
- Steuben County Office for the Aging
- Strengthen Social Security
- Ulster County Office for the Aging
- US Government Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Office of Older Americans
- Westchester County Board of Legislators
- Westchester County Department of Senior Programs and Services
Are you a nursing home resident, family member, or friend with visiting experiences? We need to hear from you! Our first council meeting will take place on Tuesday, August 10, 2021. We are looking for individuals to share their experiences for the first meeting. ...
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, the federal government has provided a range of programs to support individuals, families, and communities: The Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) is a temporary Federal Communications Commission (FCC) program to help families and...
Elder Abuse Prevention Program Passes Legislature as Senior Citizens Face Spike as Targets of Crimes
Proposed law puts in place teams of experts to investigate complex cases of elder abuse to assist law enforcement statewide ALBANY, NY (06/14/2021) -- Assemblywoman Catalina Cruz, member of the Assembly Standing Committee on Aging, and Senator Roxanne J. Persaud,...