While most eligible U.S. taxpayers have automatically received their Economic Impact Payment, some may need to provide their information by November 21 if they have not received their payment yet.
If you don’t usually file a tax return and you have not received your Economic Impact yet, the IRS may not have enough information to determine your eligibility. This includes those receiving the federal benefits listed below.
- Those receiving Social Security retirement, disability (SSDI), survivor benefits
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) recipients
- Recipients of Veterans Affairs Compensation and Pension (C&P) benefits
- Individuals who receive Railroad Retirement (RRB) benefits
You can submit your information online by November 21 using the Non-Filers tool.
Clicking the button below will take you from the IRS site to one of our Free File Alliance partners. The site is safe and secure.
Information you will need to provide
- Full name, current mailing address and an email address
- Date of birth and valid Social Security number
- Bank account number, type and routing number, if you have one
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) you received from the IRS earlier this year, if you have one
- Taxpayers who previously have been issued an Identity Protection PIN but lost it, must use the Get an IP PIN tool to retrieve their numbers