October 22, 2020
The Tompkins County Chapter of StateWide invites you to attend two virtual town halls by the candidates running for the New York State 125th Assembly District representing Tompkins and Cortland counties.
- Wednesday, October 21, 1-2 PM: Republican & Libertarian parties candidate, Matthew McIntyre. Watch video HERE (begins at the 3:45 mark)
- Thursday, October 22, 1-2 PM Democrat & Working Families parties candidate, Anna Kelles. Watch video HERE (begins at the 4:07 mark)
The candidates will be responding to prepared questions about pending NYS legislation which they have reviewed. They are about issues that especially affect seniors--in housing, prescription coverage, home health care, education and the environment. There will also be time for responding to questions from the public that are submitted in advance to StateWide. Participants may begin connecting five minutes prior to the start of the town hall.
- To connect via computer, register HERE.
- To connect via phone, call 646 558 8656, Meeting ID 876 1512 0471#
- If you have a question for the candidates, fill out the question form HERE.
NY STATEWIDE SENIOR ACTION COUNCIL is a not-for-profit, non-partisan grassroots membership organization devoted to advocating for seniors and promoting senior issues to our elected representatives in Albany.