Tompkins County Chapter Meeting - January
January 21, 2021
Tompkins County Chapter meeting. (3rd Thursday of the month)
- Meetings often include presentations on topics of interest to seniors.
- You do not need to be a member to participate in a meeting.
- Currently, meeting participation is by telephone, with a zoom option.
- Most presentations are for 1 hour and when possible, include opportunity for Q&A interaction with the speaker.
- If there is no speaker, the meeting is called to order at 1 pm and typically runs until 3 pm.
- Occasionally, meetings will begin at 12:45 pm with a casual check-in for participants, followed by a 1-hour presentation, followed by a 1-hour business meeting agenda.
- For connection via computer or phone, please contact Chapter President Wil Lawrence for information.
Wil's Lawrence, President. Phone: 607-277-2706 Email: email@example.com