Over 50,000 New Yorkers have been sued by hospitals and thousands of individuals living in New York have had liens placed on their homes or had wages garnished due to medical debt. Here are some questions we will address in our meeting:
• Where does medical debt come from?
• How can I avoid medical debt from the outset?
• What are my options if I can not afford to pay?
• What happens if I am sued?
• When I pass, who is responsible for my medical debt?
Participants can send questions when they register if they choose.
Apr 28, 2022 12:00 PM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)